We are a proud provider of Telehealth/Tele-therapy services:
Individual therapy allows you to work one-on-one with a therapist in a safe, caring, non-judgmental, and confidential environment. Individual treatment will enable you to identify aspects of your life you are not satisfied with. It helps you understand your behaviors and the behaviors of other people around you, and it offers the opportunity to find a life of inner peace and joy.
Some reasons to seek out individual therapy:
- Unable to resolve an issue you’re struggling with
- Experiencing grief and loss
- Feeling stuck
- Coping with depression, anxiety, anger or fear
- Past experiences are affecting your present life and ability to accomplish your goals and dreams
- Unable to find a balance between work and family/personal
- Desire to have a better quality of life
Couples therapy is designed to work through areas of conflict and/or to work on aspects of your relationship you would like to improve. Working with a therapist in a safe and confidential setting allows you to explore how your individual past experiences, family, social culture, beliefs, attitudes, thoughts and behaviors may affect your relationship with your significant other. Coupes therapy can assist you to find balance, mutual understanding, and turn on the spark you had while dating or during the Hunny Moon stage of a relationship.
Stressors commonly found in couples which affect the relationship:
- Financial stressors
- Balancing work and home life
- Parenting Differences
- Empty Nest: Children growing and leaving the house
- Needing to care for older parents
- Loss of the courtship spark, preferring to spend time with friends than spending time with spouse
- Grief and loss due to a crisis
Group therapy is designed to work in areas of conflict in a safe space group setting. It helps individuals develop communication skills and socialization skills. Allowing participants to learn how to express their thoughts and feelings and accept the opinions of other group members. It develops self-awareness by listening to others experiencing similar situations.
We need a minimum of 3 participants for a group open.
Adjusting to this new lifestyle due to the coronavirus pandemic can be frustrating and nerve-racking. This group is a safe space to openly talk about the stressors that come with drastic changes and learning how to find a new norm in your life as a parent, spouse, sibling, and as an adult child to your own parents.
This group is for children having a difficult time adjusting with the mandated transition to being homeschooled. If you noticed the following behaviors in your child, she/he might benefit from this group: snappy, quiet and unwilling to participate in activities at home, isolated in the room, overall frustrated.
This group is for college students dealing with the challenges to do distance learning and unable to socialize due to present social distance mandates. If you’re feeling frustrated, isolated, alone, or need human interaction in a safe space from the comfort of your home.
Population: College Students
This group is for women who need a safe and unbiased space. It’s dedicated to women with the need to process their emotions, relationship problems, health, communication, leadership or any concerns that may be stopping them from living a more peaceful and positive life.
population: adult women
As a life coach, we can help you find a sense of direction and purpose in your life. By finding purpose and meaning, we can help you discover the behaviors or negative thoughts holding you back from achieving your desire goals. Life coaching can help you to find real joy and feel overall content with your accomplishments.
Benefit from having a life coach
- Understanding and accepting your wants and needs
- Self-awareness and self-compassion
- Feeling empowered to unleash your best self
- Improving Self-esteem
- Going through with your plans and goals
- Realization of how your life can be precisely how you inspired it to be….
- Developing a treatment plan to help you reach your goals efficiently and effectively
- Taking control of your life to improve your quality of life….
In this group, we use music as a tool to heal and develop self-confidence. This is a group for adolescents needing a safe space to process and/or resolve any issues. Will help in communication, leadership, social skills, anxiety, depression, decision making and overall quality of life.
Depending on your goals, together, we will identify a frequency and schedule for our meetings.